- Saturday | January 26, 2019
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 245 Porter Lake Dr. Springfield, MA 01106
The service auction is UUSGS’s largest annual fundraiser. It is also a fun, family-friendly occasion to support and celebrate community! Everyone can participate – here are some ways you can help:
- – Come one, come all! Fun for all ages. Childcare available. Bid on items, occasions, raffle baskets, and more!
- – Volunteer – Seeking Chili Cookoff contestants (MORE INFO HERE!), kitchen team members, donation solicitors, raffle ticket sellers, dessert chefs, helpers for check-in/check-out, setup/cleanup, live auction, and more.
- – Donate – Give to the silent auction, live auction, or basket raffles… sharing your hobbies, interests, cooking specialties, etc.. If you are planning to host an event, please let us know of your offering as soon as possible, because dates are coordinated with other congressional events and are made available on a first-come first-served basis. Donation forms are available here. To donate a gift basket and/or cash to build a basket, download this form.
Your favorite local business people can also participate – and benefit! – by donating an item or a gift certificate. Click here to download a letter from Rev. Jason to support your invitation. Spread the love!
For more information or to offer help, please contact Service Auction Chair, Jen Cosgrove at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-636-6707. To enter the chili cookoff, contact Jen or sign up in Friendship Hall.
(Snow date is February 2nd!)